4/3/09

Prague International Summer Jazz Workshop


I've been invited to teach at the Prague International Summer Jazz Workshop this year. The workshop runs from July 18th to the 25th. My old buddy Jeff Ballard taught there last year and told me that he had a great time. I've started looking for other teaching or gigging opportunities in the general area for the the week or two following the workshop. The major cities that relatively close to Prague are Berlin, Budapest, Bucharest, Gratz, Dresden, and Munich. Zurich might also be a possibility.

If any of you readers have any leads (or gigs) for me I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

If you're interested in attending the workshop check out the Prauge Summer Jazz Workshop website.

My email is: casavaldez@comcast.net

Thanks!

No comments: