9/8/08

Scribd- World's largest document sharing network

I just ran across a web site that blew my mind called Scribd. It's the world's largest document sharing network and it's free to register. You can search and download millions of PDF documents that other people have uploaded. There are documents on every topic you can imagine and I found a ton of interesting music docs.

This is what the Internet was really supposed to be about- the world's libraries at your fingertips. Scribd is simply incredible, I wish I had known about this before now.

Scribd.com

1 comment:

MonksDream said...

Scribd is badass. I just read through a bunch of papers put up there by the Obama camp and a thoroughly despicable posting by the right-wing deadhead, Ann Coulter. I could probably waste countless hours on this site.